POCO 1.2 has been released today.
This release contains major improvements and new features.
Summary of changes (please see CHANGELOG for details):
- namespaces and header locations have changed
- improvements to command line options handling
- improvements to HTTP server and client classes
- support for raw sockets and ICMP
- improvements to DateTime, bugfixes in Timezone
- improvements to Logging (including a new LogStream class)
- HashTable classes in Foundation
- ThreadPool now supports thread priorities
- ActiveMethod now supports start policies; improved exception support
- typesafe sprintf-like formatting
- Process::launch() now supports I/O redirection to pipes
- improvements to the build system (configure; make; make install is now supported)
- various other bugfixes and enchancements