A first beta of the upcoming Poco 1.3 release is available for download.
- added HashMap, HashSet classes
- added Poco::Tuple
- added AbstractCache::getAllKeys(), improved performance of the get operation
- fixed AbstractCache::size() to do cache replacement before returning the size
- added additional match() method to RegularExpression and documented the fact that the simple
match() method internally sets RE_ANCHORED and RE_NOTEMPTY.
- added ExpirationDecorator template. Decorates data types so that they can be used with UniqueExpireCaches
- added operator ! to AutoPtr and SharedPtr
- Buffer uses std::size_t instead of int
- Exception::what() now returns exception name instead of message
- added poco_ndc_dbg() macro (same as poco_ndc(), but only enabled in debug builds)
- added Environment::get(name, defaultValue);
- Foundation.h now includes Config.h at the very beginning.
- added replace() and replaceInPlace() to Poco/String.h
- added AutoPtr::assign() and SharedPtr::assign()
- added operator () to AbstractEvent
- gcc Makefiles now strip release builds
- Void now has a == and != operator