Overview
Features
Download
Documentation
Community
Add-Ons & Services

Anyone working with Poco Data: MySQL, SQLite3 and PostGreSQL

A general discussion forum.

Anyone working with Poco Data: MySQL, SQLite3 and PostGreSQL

Postby evstevemd » 13 Sep 2012, 14:57

Now, I know that PGS is supported via ODBC. I wanted to know any tested results that was found to work with the three DBs.
I have limited time at hand and would have no time to test stuffs.
Also are there plans to add standalone PGS than using ODBC?
Thanks!
evstevemd
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 07:32

Re: Anyone working with Poco Data: MySQL, SQLite3 and PostGr

Postby alex » 13 Sep 2012, 15:29

evstevemd wrote:Now, I know that PGS is supported via ODBC. I wanted to know any tested results that was found to work with the three DBs.

All ODBC tests were passing at one time on Windows. I will revisit that prior to 1.5 release.
evstevemd wrote:I have limited time at hand and would have no time to test stuffs.

Welcome to the club.
evstevemd wrote:Also are there plans to add standalone PGS than using ODBC?

There is something in the sandbox bit it's been idle for quite some time.
alex
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: 11 Jul 2006, 16:27
Location: United_States

Re: Anyone working with Poco Data: MySQL, SQLite3 and PostGr

Postby evstevemd » 18 Sep 2012, 11:20

alex wrote:
evstevemd wrote:Now, I know that PGS is supported via ODBC. I wanted to know any tested results that was found to work with the three DBs.

All ODBC tests were passing at one time on Windows. I will revisit that prior to 1.5 release.

Nice to hear! I'll assume even this works.

alex wrote:
evstevemd wrote:I have limited time at hand and would have no time to test stuffs.

Welcome to the club.

I'm already in!

alex wrote:
evstevemd wrote:Also are there plans to add standalone PGS than using ODBC?

There is something in the sandbox bit it's been idle for quite some time.

What was last status? Was it working?
evstevemd
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 07:32


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron