Overview
Features
Download
Documentation
Community
Add-Ons & Services

Windows CE support

Please post support and help requests here.

Windows CE support

Postby zMichi » 14 Jan 2008, 11:12

Hello,

Does anyone know, when the POCO library will be available for Windwos CE?

BR, Michi
zMichi

Re: Windows CE support

Postby guenter » 14 Jan 2008, 16:15

We have a basic port of the Foundation lib for Windows CE, contributed some time ago by Keith Slack, but due to a lack of interest/time/contributors, it's unfinished. If interested, we can make available to the public what we have so far in the SVN repository. The port works with Visual Studio 2005 and thus requires one of the newer WinCE versions. Using POCO with eVC++ 4.2 is a hopeless case...
guenter

Re: Windows CE support

Postby zMichi » 20 Jan 2008, 17:34

Thank you, for you fast reply. My problem is, that I have to use eVC++ 4.2. So it seems that I have to find another solution. I wanted to use the Network library to develop a TCP and FTP client for this operating system. It is really hard to find something for my environment. Do you have a hint for me?
zMichi

Re: Re: Windows CE support

Postby zMichi » 20 Jan 2008, 17:36

Thank you, for you fast reply. My problem is, that I have to use eVC++ 4.2. So it seems that I have to find another solution. I wanted to use the Network library to develop a TCP and FTP client for this operating system. It is really hard to find something for my environment. Do you have a hint for me?..
zMichi

Return to Support