Please post support and help requests here.
==>make: *** No rule to make target 'clean'. Stop
On Red Hat9 Linux, why?
How to fix this? Thanks!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 12 Jan 2008, 05:04
- Location: China
> How to fix this? Thanks!
* go to individual library directories and issue 'make clean'
* write a script to do the above
* contribute build system code code for target 'clean'
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: 11 Jul 2006, 16:27
- Location: United_States
Return to Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest