I did read this article on how to install POCO on Windows, this tutorial use Visual Studio but no way to configure CodeBlocks. If we suppose that i have already POCO dll, how to link libraries ?
Add a new empty cpp file to the project, then go the properties of the project.
* include files: set to Foundation\include
* preprocessor: add POCO_DLL
* Code generation: make sure you use multi-threaded runtime dlls!
* Additional Library Directories: set to P:\poco\lib
* Input: add for debug builds PocoFoundationd.lib and for release builds PocoFoundation.lib. The general rule for library names is Poco + libraryName [[+ d].
What is the equivalent of those steps in Codeblocks ? any idea ?