Overview
Features
Download
Documentation
Community
Add-Ons & Services

Poco and CMake

Please post support and help requests here.

Poco and CMake

Postby Andrew » 06 Sep 2006, 02:01

For those using CMake, I have written a PocoConfig.cmake file and a sample CmakeLists.txt file.

PocoConfig.cmake will search your system (Linux or Windows) for Poco, and locate the include files and libraries. For Windows it will also find the dlls.

The CmakeLists.txt file will use PocoConfig.cmake to find the Poco includes/libraries, then use your files and set everything up so that you can build your code. For windows, it will automatically copy the dlls to the same place as your executable. It will also generate an IDE for you if you use one e.g. Visual Studio or KDE.

Of course you need to install CMake to use these files. Get this from www.cmake.org or uuse the Debian package. It will also build under QNX.

If anyone is interested, I can send the files to them or someone can put them on the Wiki.

Andrew

Andrew

Re: Poco and CMake

Postby guenter » 07 Sep 2006, 19:16

Andrew,

I could add your cmake files to the next POCO release (1.2.3), if it's okay for you and if you send me the files.

thanks and best regards

guenter
guenter

Re: Re: Poco and CMake

Postby Andrew » 22 Sep 2006, 03:31

Guenter

You should get an e-mail today with them. Sorry I missed the current release.

Andrew

> Andrew,
>
> I could add your cmake files to the next POCO release (1.2.3), if it's okay for you and if you send me the files.
>
> thanks and best regards
>
> guenter
>

Andrew

Return to Support