First I say that /registerService is the right switch not /registerServer which was in original question.
Then say that I find the reason of this bug.
I use poco in visual studio 2013 IDE.
In the project, I set to use unicode character set but main function defined like this:
But as input arguments are received as unicode characters, 2 bytes were assigned for each character and the second char was always zero.
Thus parameter parsing engine of poco could not parse it and after first slash it receives a 0 character.
By changing the main function to following form problem resolved.
int _tmain(int argc, TCHAR** argv)
Thus it is very easy to run poco application as a service and it is great.