I've been struggling to get POCO working for two days, and I've only succeeded halfway. I need to be able to compile to Linux, Windows 32 bits and preferably also Windows 64 bits, and so far I've failed to compile POCO for Windows in any way.
What I've tried:
- Compile using Cygwin GCC on Windows - linking errors, can't compile at all
- Compile using Visual Studio 2010 - compiles largely but not OpenSSL-dependent modules, keep getting linking errors
- Compile on Linux using the default configuration - a swift and complete succes, but only for the Linux version
- Compile on Linux using autoconfig set --config=MinGW-CrossEnv with CROSSENV set to i686-w64-mingw32 (because I'm building on a 64-bits machine) - error because of an unknown parameter, "-mno-cygwin"
- Compile on Linux .... the same as before, but with -mno-cygwin removed - I get a lot of errors saying "undefined reference to '_imp_......', I pasted it here:http://sebsauvage.net/paste/?e57b59911d38ab04#J+uv65aQB8LA0bB0lT00qac55SZXReYsGRfrJm8oL+U=
(zerobin because pastebin has a filesize limit of 500kb)
Could you point me in the right direction here? I'm running out of ideas.