POCO 1.2.3 has been released today.
Changes since 1.2.2:
- configure script now checks if (auto)selected configuration is supported
- fixed SF #1552904: NamedEvent bug?
- fixed SF #1552787: POCO not handling EINTR
- fixed SF #1552846: Random::~Random uses scalar delete
- fixed SF #1552987: TLSSlot should explicitly default-construct _value
- IPAddress no longer accepts an empty address string
- split up Observer.h into AbstractObserver.h and Observer.h
- added NObserver class template which supports an AutoPtr argument for the notification callback
- changed EchoServer sample to use NObserver
- some Windows-specific files were missing in the tarballs