POCO 1.2.3 has been released today.
Changes since 1.2.2:
– configure script now checks if (auto)selected configuration is supported
– fixed SF #1552904: NamedEvent bug?
– fixed SF #1552787: POCO not handling EINTR
– fixed SF #1552846: Random::~Random uses scalar delete
– fixed SF #1552987: TLSSlot should explicitly default-construct _value
– IPAddress no longer accepts an empty address string
– split up Observer.h into AbstractObserver.h and Observer.h
– added NObserver class template which supports an AutoPtr argument for the notification callback
– changed EchoServer sample to use NObserver
– some Windows-specific files were missing in the tarballs