Finally (I know some of you have been waiting patiently) I am happy to announce the general availability of POCO 1.3.1. This release fixes the known bugs from 1.3.0. There are no new features in this release.
Foundation, XML, Net, Util:
– DynamicAny fixes for char conversions
– fixed SF# 1733362: Strange timeout handling in SocketImpl::poll and Socket::select
– fixed SF patch# 1728912: crash in POCO on Solaris
– fixed SF# 1732138: Bug in WinRegistryConfiguration::getString
– fixed SF# 1730790: Reference counting breaks NetworkInterface::list()
– fixed SF# 1720733: Poco::SignalHandler bug
– fixed SF# 1718724: Poco::StreamCopier::copyStream loops forever
– fixed SF# 1718437: HashMap bug
– changed LinearHashTable iterator implementation. less templates -> good thing.
– fixed SF# 1733964: DynamicAny compile error
– UUIDGenerator: fixed infinite loop with non ethernet interfaces
– updated expat to 2.0.1
– fixed SF# 1730566: HTTP server throws exception
– Glob supports symbolic links (additional flag to control behavior)
– fixed a problem with non blocking connect in NetSSL_OpenSSL
– fixed a problem with SSL renegotiation in NetSSL_OpenSSL (thanks to Sanjay Chouksey for the fix)
– fixed SF# 1714753: NetSSL_OpenSSL: HTTPS connections fail with wildcard certs
– HTTPClientSession: set Host header only if it’s not already set (proposed by EHL)
– NetworkInterface (Windows): Loopback interface now has correct netmask;
interfaces that do not have an IP address assigned are no longer reported.
– Fixes for VC++ W4 warnings from EHL
– SharedMemory: first constructor has an additional “server” parameter
Setting to true does not unlink the shared memory region when the SharedMemory object is destroyed. (Alessandro Oliveira Ungaro)
– fixed SF# 1768231: MemoryPool constructor
– fixed SF# 1739989: Data::RecordSet::operator = () (in 1.3 branch)
– fixed SF# 1747525: SQLite, Transactions and Session Pooling (in 1.3 branch)
– upgraded to SQLite 3.4.1
The SVN repository, as well as the reference documentation on this site will be updated tomorrow.