Release 1.3.2 is on its way. For the impatient, a release candidate is available from the SVN repository.
Following is a list of changes since 1.3.1:
– added POCO_NO_SHAREDMEMORY to Config.h
– POCO_NO_WSTRING now really disables all wide string related calls
– added template specialization for string hashfunction (performance)
– XML parser performance improvements (SAX parser is now up to 40 % faster
– added parseMemoryNP() to XMLReader and friends
– URIStreamOpener improvement: redirect logic is now in URIStreamOpener.
this enables support for redirects from http to https.
– added support for temporary redirects and useproxy return code
– added getBlocking() to Socket
– added File::isHidden()
– better WIN64 support (AMD64 and IA64 platforms are recognized)
– added support for timed lock operations to [Fast]Mutex
– SharedLibrary: dlopen() is called with RTLD_GLOBAL instead of RTLD_LOCAL
– Poco::Timer threads can now run with a specified priority
– added testcase for SF# 1774351
– fixed SF# 1784772: Message::swap omits _tid mem
– fixed SF# 1790894: IPAddress(addr,family) doesn’t fail on invalid address
– fixed SF# 1804395: Constructor argument name wrong
– fixed SF# 1806807: XMLWriter::characters should ignore empty strings
– fixed SF# 1806994: property application.runAsService set too late
– fixed SF# 1828908: HTMLForm does not encode ‘+’
– fixed SF# 1831871: Windows configuration file line endings not correct.
– fixed SF# 1845545: TCP server hangs on shutdown
– fixed SF# 1846734: Option::validator() does not behave according to doc
– fixed SF# 1856567: Assertion in DateTimeParser::tryParse()
– fixed SF# 1864832: HTTP server sendFile() uses incorrect date
– HTTPServerResponseImpl now always sets the Date header automatically
in the constructor.
– fixed SF# 1787667: DateTimeFormatter and time related classes
(also SF# 1800031: The wrong behavior of time related classes)
– fixed SF# 1829700: TaskManager::_taskList contains tasks that never started
– fixed SF# 1834127: Anonymous enums in Tuple.h result in invalid C++
– fixed SF# 1834130: RunnableAdapter::operator= not returning a value
– fixed SF# 1873924: Add exception code to NetException
– fixed SF# 1873929: SMTPClientSession support for name in sender field
– logging performance improvements (PatternFormatter)
The final release should be out after some more testing by the end of this week.