POCO release 1.2.5 is available for download.
Changes in detail:
- Improved LoggingConfigurator: channel creation and configuration is now a two-step process. This means that the previous problems with PropertyFileConfiguration and IniFileConfiguration when referencing other channels are solved.
- improved options handling: better handling of (non) ambiguities. If both an option named “help” and one named “helper” is specified, this no longer causes ambiguity errors.
- added check for duplicate option definition
- ThreadPool bugfix: fixed a crash that occurs on Linux multiprocessor machines (caused by an thread unsafe string assignment corrupting the heap…) (SF# 1575315)
- improved ThreadPool performance
- XML now compiles with -DXML_UNICODE_WCHAR_T (SF# 1575174)
- fixed SF# 1572757: HTML forms can have more than one key/value pair with the same name
- got rid of the dynamic casts in Events, Events/Cache: simpler/faster Delegate < operator, prevents some rare dynamic casts error from occuring when using StrategyCollection with Caches
- improvements to Logger and LoggingConfigurator:
- added Logger::unsafeGet()
- added Logger::setProperty(loggerName, propertyName, value)
- LoggingConfigurator now correctly (re)configures existing Loggers (prior to this change, if a Logger named “a.b.c” existed before the LoggingConfigurator started its work, and the LoggingConfigurator configured a Logger named “a.b”, then “a.b.c” would not inherit the new configuration).
- improvements to SplitterChannel and EventLogChannel configuration
- improved LoggingRegistry exception messages
- MessageHeader::read() is more liberal with malformed message headers. This fixes problems with certain network cameras sending malformed HTTP headers.