POCOpro C++ Frameworks Release 2023.1 Available
We are happy to announce release 2023.1 of the POCOPRO C++ Frameworks.
This release contains a number of improvements in the commercially-licensed Open Service Platform (OSP) and Remoting frameworks. This release is based on POCO C++ Libraries release 1.11.6.
- Improved authentication service with more secure password hashing (supporting PBKDF2 with HMAC-SHA256). Furthermore, it’s possible to configure a session timeout, which is useful for MySQL servers that close the connection after a time of inactivity.
- The username and password for the OSP Shell Client can now also be given in environment variables OSPSH_USERNAME and OSPSH_PASSWORD.
- Various minor internal improvements.
- RemoteGen now generates a correct isA() member function in the interface class for OSP services.
- RemoteGen no longer crashes if it encounters a self-referencing type declaration.
- Added the MinimumIntervalAndDeltaFilter event filter.
- Improved handling of types defined in the service class.
For our customers, source code packages are available on our download server.